Re: [Question #216523]: [Sikuli Java API] target offset

Lasya Kiran posted a new comment:
Did that work? I am actually trying to click on the right most part of
an image, but the target offset doesn't work.  It just clicks on the
center of the image.

I am trying to use the following code:

DesktopMouse mouse = new DesktopMouse();
ScreenRegion r;
mouse.click(r.getRelativeScreenLocation(121, 0));

Note: I got the target offset numbers from Sikuli IDE.

I greatly appreciate your response. Thanks.