[Question #219427]: paste() not working on Windows 7 64-bit after using it.

I am trying to paste a string into a text box using Sikuli r930 on Windows 7 64-bit.

The first time I do it, the script works well. However, the second time I try to paste the text in the same text box, the script thinks it has pasted the text but nothing is written in it.

Anyone has similar issue or a tip to help me solve this problem?