Re: [Question #219426]: dependency between tasks

jacques neyret is still having a problem:
Hi
thank you for your answer
I am talking about the Project module in Open ERP Version 6.1.
A project can be cut in different pahses: a phase could have Constraints
, that means a phase must be done before another phase (previous phase).
A phase include different tasks linked to the phase
My question :is it possible to define dependency between two tasks like
between two phases
Thanks in advance
Jacques Neyret