Re: [Question #187286]: How get tuple name ?

gregory posted a new comment:
Hello, I just need more information. Until know I was using that code
and working good. But I would like to know if there is a better way to
get name of tuple without parse all existing one knowing I have
hundreds. of them.

In my code I just would like have:

click(icons.check(MY_TYPLE))

the check def

def check (TUPLE_ID)
   # get string name of tuple
   tuple_name = str(TUPLE_ID)

I know that this is not working. String is displaying all fields in the
tuple. But is there is another similar simple way to do it please ?

Thanks in advance for any answer.