Re: [Question #220554]: [HowTo] access Java classes when using one's own jars in Sikuli scripts

Wilson is still having a problem:
OK. What you said at #9 floor is quite right. Thanks for your quick reply very much!!
However, my wilson.jar invoked classes in Apache Axis2 jars. I export these jars from Eclipse to my test.sikuli folder.

The file structure is:
|--test.sikuli
|----wilson.jar
|----wilson_lib
|------axis2-kernel-1.6.2.jar
|------axiom-impl-1.2.13.jar
|------other-axis2-or-so.jar

No matter using load() or adding these jars to sys.path, all the classes can be found.
But it still throws an exception same as my original problem at #1.
The exception is:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: No meta factory found for feature 'default'; this usually means that axiom-impl.jar is not in the classpath

This exception is thrown out from axiom's java source code. So maybe the diagnostic content 'axiom-impl.jar is not in the classpath' is wrong.
Hard to solve this, and I use a workaround now.