[Question #220999]: I can't load guide lib

Hello, I have a small problem with function named Dialog because downloading Guide via Sikuli is impossible.(Unable to load extensions from the server: connect timed out). I found Guide and copied it in C:\Users\<User_name>\AppData\Roaming\Sikuli\extensions, but it's not working anyway.  Here is example:
load("guide")
from guide import *
dialog("Press Ok")

I work with win7 x32 and Mac OS X Lion 10.8.3