Re: [Question #221093]: Sikuli onWindows Server 2012

since you say
When I try to install Sikuli, I have the message : "This app ....

I guess the problem comes up, when you try to run the Sikuli installer (the downloaded .exe).
If this is the case, then Windows refuses to run the exe for some reason.

Check google, to find out, what you can do (e.g. run the installer in
some compatibility mode ...).

The other possibility is, to directly use the r930 version (which does
not have an installer) and create the needed folder in
%ProgramFiles%/%ProgramFiles(x86)% yourself and copy the stuff there.
(see faq 2005 for some additional hints)

Since I guess, you will not run the IDE on the server, but some scripts
from command line or even Java stuff,  I recommend, to create a private
command file like the ones I recommended in faq  2220.