Re: [Question #221289]: can't find Sikuli API complete documentation

jl2013 confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you very much for your answer.

I was talking about the following text, which I found in
http://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api :

"This new Java library has a re-designed API and includes several new
functions that were not available in the original Sikuli Script, such as
the abilities to match colors, handle events, and find geometric
patterns such as rectangular buttons. Moreover, it has a greatly
simplified build process based on Maven. "

I was hopping that this "geometric pattern" ability would help me find
any button for example (the text inside the button wouldn't matter)... I
saw the multi-state target ability, which is great when you know what
you're looking for (eg "Ok" button or "Cancel" button). In one word, I
would like to find just any rectangle shapes...

I will produce a javadoc and have look into the examples.

Thank you for working on Sikuli. I love Sikuli !