Re: [Question #221888]: Error when attempting to move a window

if you want to drag a window somewhere else, you have to move the mouse
to some place in the title bar and then make the drag&drop.

To get this point, it is the best, to use some unique image inside the
window and use the targetOffset feature to click the titlebar.

example with this Sikuli question page opened in browser (excuse me, I
am on Mac ;-)i:

m = find(Pattern("sikuli-logo.png").targetOffset(117, -125)
# this gives me a spot on the titlebar suitable for dragging.
dragDrop(m, m.getTarget().right(1025))

The meaning and usage of the above Sikuli features:
http://doc.sikuli.org/index.html