Re: [Question #221900]: Windows8: Cannot access my Metro application interface

Some month ago, I had some tests with the preversion of Windows 8 and
found, that the full screen apps are not accessible with Sikuli.

This is a principal problem with the internally used Java Robot class in
the current version and the way it is used.

I am busy with a new version of Sikuli, but at this time I cannot tell
you when and wether at all this can be solved.