[Question #222162]: Way to type Kanji or unicode string to select GUI value (paste does not work)

I'm testing application with the GUI in Japanese language.
I have drop down list that contains the following values: "封筒", "切符" and lots more other.
If I'd like to select 封筒, I will usually type ふう (fuu) and select 封 from IME's kanji list and the GUI will focus on it.

With Sikuli, I tried to type the Kanji directy by using type("封") which obviously does not work due to faq 933.
Then I switched type to paste and it does not work either (GUI is not focusing on 封筒).

Basically, I'd like to use Sikuli to type 封 directly (1 step) by avoiding to type ふう and select 封 (2 steps) due to the reason that if I typed ふう, the Kanji list position 封 might not be the same all the time.

Is there any other way in Sikuli to do that apart from type() or paste()?

Please let me know if you need further information.