Re: [Question #222068]: Swipe and Scroll in Java

Raju posted a new comment:
Hello RaiMan! Thanks for the quick response. Sure I will try. I have one
basic question, when you give  x,y,w,h values of the simulator. I am not
sure how to find out those values on a laptop screen. I know this must
be very very basic point, could you please tell how quick we can find
the coordinates along with width and height .... Any tool or something
which ll give these values correctly ?