[Question #222245]: Hi..small doubt with robot framework and sikuli

Whenever i try to import sikuli in python script . it is throwing importing error. Can any1 help me with this..
Traceback of the error is as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Sanity_Automation\Python272\lib\site-packages\robot\utils\importing.py", line 84, in _non_dotted_import
    module = _import_module_by_path(name)
  File "C:\Sanity_Automation\Python272\lib\site-packages\robot\utils\importing.py", line 38, in _import_module_by_path
    module = __import__(modname)
  File "C:\Sanity_Automation\Work_Project\TestCreator.py", line 1, in <module>
    import ospf
  File "C:\Sanity_Automation\Work_Project\ospf.py", line 1, in <module>
    from sikuli.Sikuli import *

I even tried by adding sikuli path in environment variable. Still same issue.. Can some1 help me with this..