[Question #222291]: Using Sikuli along with Selenium to test a Flash game.

I am automating a Flash game, using Selenium with Java.
For loading the page, I am using the Selenium (WebDriver).
After I have verified the XPath, and the iframe of the flash,
I am using the Screen function of Sikuli to find and click on the flash image, to play the game,
however I do not see anything happening.

Screen s = new Screen();
            try {

            	s.wait("C:\\Tools\\gameplayicon.png",100);
            	s.click("C:\\Tools\\gameplayicon.png",0);
            }
            catch(FindFailed e){
                    e.printStackTrace();
            }

Note: I created the png file using the Sikuli IDE.

Can you let me know if I am missing anything.

appreciate you help!.

rgds,
Shilpa