[Question #222680]: Sikuli XLRD: Examples of Fetching values from excel column by iteration & feeding to GUI Text box

Hi

I am checking for few example scripts using Sikuli XLRD:  To fetch values from excel columns through iteration & feeding to GUI Text box.

For example: I am having set of user names & Pwd stored in excel, I have to pass all these values from excel one by one to GUI text box.

This can be done quite easliy in QTP, would like to know the approach in Sikuli - Anyone please help.

Thanks
Sachin