[Question #222761]: Sikuli TestSuite takes too long too find images

Sikuli IDE still finds the images when i look in the code but when i run TestSuite it takes forever when it needs to find an image.

Basically what my code does is it starts the browser and wait when it's loaded. As soon as it's loaded is has to look for an image in the browser region if it exists to verify that the browser has started.

In TestSuite this used to take 7 seconds and it suddenly takes 2 minutes.

I have already reinstalled sikuli and java.

The problem is that it's not only in this piece of code but in every piece of code that has to work with an image it's happening now.

Many thanks in advance.