Re: [Question #222761]: Sikuli TestSuite takes too long too find images

Fox88 gave more information on the question:
A colleague of mine has created a gui with Eclipse so we can import both
Sikuli as the Java libraries.

With the help of prints we know it only happens when the code comes in
contact with images. eg. when it has to look for or if it has to see if
an image exists.

The code runs smoothly except when looking for an image it takes minutes
before it finds it.

Also, (just found out)
When i create a new project, where it has to do exactly the same, it immediately finds the images.
But this only works when i write the code again, not copy-paste.