[Question #223428]: Comparision of sikuli with selenium and Qtp

Hi All,

I am investigating the automation tools for my project. My project is web based one and has lot of images and image matching is also there.
1. My requirements includes dynamic validation of  text and images.
2. My application runs in linux and windows and remote machines
3. Currently I am investigating with sikuli
4. I want to know major difference between Sikuli and Selenium and QTP.

Can any help me on the differencing factor of sikuli With selenium and QTP

Regards
Viresh SB