Re: [Question #224151]: Pyramid Template Matching

Yadish Khan posted a new comment:
Thanks for the detailed reply!! It was indeed helpful.

There are few more questions in the same context that I want to ask:
1. Speed not being a concern at all , can I replace the 3 level pyramid matching algorithm with something else which has the highest possible accuracy to match templates in terms of resolution changes, color scheme changes etc.? If so what can I use there?

2.  As you said that the rc3 is optimized for speed and accuracy while
rc2 wasn't, so was rc2 slower but more accurate? and can I still use it?

3. What if I plainly use cv::matchTemplate() in the finder functions
instead of using it in pyramid algorithm?

Accuracy is actually my major concern on which I don't want to
compromise, even if it results in a very slow version.