Re: [Question #224746]: How to detect accent missing or small differences in a picture ?

Description changed to:
I'm using Sikuli X-1.0rc3.
For many questions i already found answers on this very useful launchpad, but now i feel stucked.

I built some scenarios to test a software which is translated into plural languages.
There are some accents i would like to detect with sikuli engine, in order to ensure everything is well formated.

My issue is that whatever parameter i'm using, i can't get the result
i'm expected.

Here's a little test script :

########## HEADER ############
from org.sikuli.script.natives import Vision
Vision.setParameter("MinTargetSize", 12)
Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 1
Settings.ActionLogs = False
print Vision.getParameter("MinTargetSize")
if not exists(Pattern("original.png").exact(),30): print "[chk] screen not OK"

"original.png" is an interface screenshot, with some fields containing characters with accents, like "é"
If i set the similarity to 1.0 (exact match), sikuli won't detect the pattern.
If i set it to 0,99, the pattern will be found, but if i put a "e" instead of a "é", it will be found too, and this is not correct.

My question is, is Sikuli capable of finding so little differences ?
If yes, what should i do in order to optimise my test ?