[Question #225014]: sequential numbers

is there anywat for sikuli to generate sequential number, lets say:

type("avengers1")
bunch of other scripts

manual way to do my work is to copy paste it all

type("avengers2")
bunch of other scripts

type("avengers3")
bunch of other scripts

type("avengers4")
bunch of other scripts

which is quite time consuming because for each avengers there are many scripts below that (lets say 500 sequences)

is there anyway that sikuli can auto generate avengers (always +1) without me copy paste-ing the rest of the scripts and manually type the sequential numbers (avengers1, avengers2, avengers3, etc)

many thanks