Re: [Question #224893]: Sequential Vs POP UP

winarto is still having a problem:
sorry but im still confused.. let me elaborate more of my condition..

1. i use sikuli-ide.bat to run sikuli
2. the main script is somewhat like this:
def wpyckipwltlll(n):
    type("blablablabla%d"%(n))
    if exists("gmail-1.png", FOREVER):
        click("1364355012633.png")
        wait(0)
    type("blah")
    hover(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    hover(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    hover(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    hover(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    click(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    hover(wait("SavePlay.png",FOREVER))
    hover(wait("SavePlay.png",FOREVER))
blablablabla(1)
blablablabla(2)
blablablabla(3)

the problem is sometimes in between there are 1-2 TYPES of pop ups and
it is occasionally, lets say between

    hover(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))
    click(wait("SlgnUp-1.png",FOREVER))

sometimes there are pop ups.

so from my understanding to solve this (info from u guys):
1. run another sikuli (to shut down need to use task manager, cant use ctrl+shift+c)
2. observer method (im very confused, can you give me example on its application with my script above?

many thanks