[Question #225957]: DropDown Values not Selected Exactly

Hi,

I have a dropdown called "countries" which has around 200 country names listed as its  values. I captured all the 200 images and saved in a folder. I am using Eclipse IDE to create and execute the scripts. The countries with less number of characters are not being properly selected by sikuli. '

For example: when I want to select a country called Australia (Image that has word "Australia "), but Sikuli selects a country called Austria (Image that has word "Austria"). Simularly for Angola it selects cambodia. I am not understanding how is sikuli acting in this scenario. I know that sikuli cannot identify text properly in all the cases, but why is it showing issues with this dropdown values images.

Also for your reference, all other images are working fine in my application.

Please help me this situation to be resolved. Thanks

Thanks,
Bindu