[Question #226745]: Cannot open Android Emulator using openApp "emulator64-arm"

Hi I am trying to bring the Android Emulator to the front of the screen once I have manually launched it using the command lines in the "/android-sdk-mac_86/tools".

Here is the method I am using once its launched, but it does work:

	public static void setAndroidSim() throws Exception {
		SikuliScript app = new SikuliScript();

		app.openApp("emulator64-arm");
	}

Please note this works for all the other running apps

Is it running under another name that cant see?
The header of the emulator show the port and device as named in the device manager