Re: [Question #226745]: Cannot open Android Emulator using openApp "emulator64-arm"

Description changed to:
Hi I am trying to bring the Android Emulator to the front of the screen
once I have manually launched it using the command lines in the
"/android-sdk-mac_86/tools".

I am doing this in Java

Here is the method I am using once its launched, but it doesn't work:

	public static void setAndroidSim() throws Exception {
		SikuliScript app = new SikuliScript();

		app.openApp("emulator64-arm");
	}

Please note this works for all the other running apps

Is it running under another name that I can't see?
The header of the emulator shows the port and device as named in the device manager (i.e. 5554:NAME_OF_DEVICE_FROM_AVD)