Re: [Question #226788]: onAppear

Neja is still having a problem:
Hi,

i tried this way and that, but it still doesn't work.
Could you help me with this onAppear and stopObserver? zip file is
attached

Regards
Neja

> Your question #226788 on
Sikuli changed:

>=20
> =20
>=20
> RaiMan proposed the
following answer:
> your stuff is not readable here.
>

> I cannot help you, if I only get some code, that I cannot
verify due to
> not having any images/screenshots.
>

> You say:
> But this script doesn't check whether

1365687108852.png exists or not. Confirm is disabled or Confirm
isn't
> disabled is not shown in logs.
>=20
> this
simply means, that the onAppear event is not fired during the 15

seconds observation time, which in turn means, that the

Pattern("9_NFFMEQlVTT-1.png").similar(0.92) is not found or does
not
> appear.
>=20
> --=20
> If this answers your
question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it
is solved:

https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/226788/+confirm?answer_id=3D4

> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to
the
> following page to enter your feedback:

>=20

You received this question notification because you asked the
question.