[Question #227109]: HTMLTestRunner with unittest

I've developed Python unittests on Eclipse and now, have to use HTMLRunner for generating the reports.
I've the folder structure in Eclipse like this :
SmokeTest
  ->src
      ->SmokeTest.sikuli
            ->Library.sikuli(containing images)
                  ->a.png
                  ->b.png
            ->SmokeTest.py

My question is, under which sub-folder should I  include the HTMLTestRunner.py and what all configurations should I do to make it work?

Thanks