Re: [Question #227136]: cannot change maximum number of matches in match preview

ircfas133 is still having a problem:
Thank you guys for responding so quickly!  :D

Right now I'm using Podolyan's strategy as a temp fix.  However, it
still pick 8 out of 10 icons on the screen.

Also, I also used region.findAll() by defining the region on which the
icons appear.  But the problem still persist.

Could you please tell me what I should try next?  Thanks a lot, guys!