Re: [Question #227136]: cannot change maximum number of matches in match preview

ircfas133 is still having a problem:
Here is some of the observations of this problem:

1)   I also zoom my browser to 150% so that the PDF icons appears
larger.  But this is a 100% fix.

2) By decreasing the similarity threshold, Sikuli will complete a higher
percentage of the icon list.

         -   For example, if I decrease the similarity to 30% it will
click more icons I believe (I don't know whether is all the icons on the
list).

        -    But  it will click the same icon more than once, so that
instead of having 50 PDFs downloaded, it pulls 62 PDFs, some of which
are duplicates.