Re: [Question #227136]: cannot change maximum number of matches in match preview

ircfas133 gave more information on the question:
I just want to report back the following observation:

1.  after I switch to another PC with jre1.6.0_24 and point the the
IDE.bat file to this folder, the program works as intended so far.

2.  the other PC on which this problem happens have jre1.6.0_24, but the
IDE.bat file point to jre6 instead as default.

3.  Both are Win 7 64 bit.