[Question #227203]: Sikuli-script.jar for 64 bit java on windows 7

Hello,

I am trying to integrate sikuli in my existing automation framework(which is properly running on 64 bit java).But stuck with the existing bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/702797

I gone through all of the existing posts for this important query , to get the sikuli-script.jar which will work on 64 bit Java on windows 6.
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1453

Hello RaiMan and launchpad team,

I just entered in sikuli community 2 months back, and gone through lot of your exiting posts during my learning curve,so first of all thank you very much for giving the detailed  resolution for most of the queries that people have posted.
in one of the post you have mentioned that ,"I succeeded in building a fully functional 64-Bit version of Sikuli from X-1.0rc2's source.
see faq 1453"

and as you already know,many  people dont want to go back to JVM 32 to resolve this exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Automation\Sikuli\Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\libs\win32util.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

Can some one please post or upload the sikuli-script.jar supporting 64 bit java, if they have already it with them and share the location.
It will solve lot of open discussions since 2011-12 from launchpad related to this issue.

-Bhushan