Re: [Question #227203]: Sikuli-script.jar for 64 bit java on windows 7

Bhushan gave more information on the question:
Sorry for extending the thread but I followed following steps from
readme.txt

1.	Downloaded SikuliX-1.0-Win64Beta351.zip.
2.	Replaced the content of existing sikuli-X (C:\Automation\Sikuli_X)installation with the content of SikuliX-1.0-Win64Beta351 (lib folder and the other stuff like jars)
3.	I have set SIKULI_HOME = absolute-path-to-the-folder-containing-the-libsfolder in the environement at runtime.
4.	And just added new sikuli_script.jar in my java application as a reference library to invoke sikuli’s java Apis.
But I am getting following exception. may I know whether I am missing something

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
C:\Automation\Sikuli_X\libs\Win32Util.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

I was wondering why it is automatically creating “Win32Util” in <Sikuli_X installation path>\libs folder during java class execution,
As per my understanding it should not have to look for win32Util.dll because in SikuliX-1.0-Win64Beta351\libs folder ,  “Win32Util” is not present whereas it should have to look for WinUTil.dll,which is given in SikuliX-1.0-Win64Beta351./Lib

To resolve this exception, I tried renaming winUtil.dll (which is
provided in SikuliX-1.0-Win64Beta351)with Win32Util.dll and it worked ,
but its brutal change which is not part of readme.txt so just wanted to
confirm from your side whether I am missing something or is it something
nameconflicts in this Beta version.