[Question #227244]: How to capture an integer and use it to match a drop down list.

I am very new to Sikuli.

What I would like to do is capture a number that is in a text box. Then I would like to use just the first integer of this number to find
a matching category in a drop down list.

Text box [ 934.5 ] <- I want to grab the 934.5.
::Drop Down List::
700 - Bikes
800 - Garbage
900 - Cars               <- I want to type "9," the first integer from "934.5," so that the Cars will be highlighted.

Right now I know I can use CLICK to select the drop down list. Then I can TYPE("9"). Can sikuli capture the text box, use the first integer, and type that first integer for me?

If you point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful. Thank you.