Re: [Question #227195]: Tests are being run twice using Jython unittest Eclipse

I guess, you have to run this stuff as normal Jython script, because it
is already set up as test suite.

I am not familiar with Eclipse Jython UnitTest, but I guess, the unit
test frame work is already provided by Eclipse, so you should only have
the test class. I guess, when running your stuff as unit test, Eclipse
imports your module and at that time the executable parts are processed
(which is so when importing).

But to be sure: look at Eclipse Jython Unittest help.