[Question #227380]: Windows 7 Installation Problems

I am running a 64-bit version of Windows 7 with a 32-bit version of Java 6 installed.  When I attempt to launch the Sikuli X installer (Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-win32.exe), it crashes once the installation begins.  I get to a point where the status is "Installing prerequisite software" and I get the following error:

Sikuli X has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Please close the program.

Anybody else run into this?