Re: [Question #227282]: Building Sikuli in windows

Yadish Khan posted a new comment:
Yes I am using Visual Studio command prompt!!
Btw today I somehow figured out that this was because the cmake used here was from cygwin and wasnt compatible.
So I changed that and it started building but I still get some other errors regarding 'int' to pointer conversion
My guess is its because of mismatch of 32 bit and 64 bit softwares but i am unable to figure out which.