[Question #227504]: Class file not updating?

I've been playing with Sikuli for about 6 months and haven't run into this problem before.

One of my scripts populate a list of data. An older version of my script created three items (like One, Two, Three); I updated the code to populate the list with different items (like Apple, Banana, Cherry). When I run the script, it still is using the original items.

Outside of Sikuli, I can see the source of the .py file shows my changes, but the .class file shows a date of last week and I can see the old code in it.

- I've stopped and started Sikuli.
- I've edited the script more, including comments to see if that will update the class file
- I've deleted the Class file, but on running the script that older code runs, and the Class file returns with the older date and the incorrect code
- I've copied the files to another workstation and the same thing happens

Any idea what's going on here? All my other Sikuli files (there are quite a few of them) update and run properly.

Thanks for your help,
- Tom