Re: [Question #227504]: Class file not updating?

Tom Hinds gave more information on the question:

The main file imports the other files:
 ex: import createCategories
so I've got about 30 imports in a row

Then the main file calls the other files:
 ex: createCategories.Create_Categories()
so I've got a bunch of calls to the other files
I comment them out when I don't want them to run.
So, of the 30 scripts, the main file is currently only running two of them: one that sets up some global variables and the createCategories script.

Each individual script file starts with:
 from sikuli import *