Re: [Question #227411]: How to patch Key.java (assign to me please?)

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Ok, if you are interested to contribute, have a look at the current projects
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-IDE
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API

to manage my cloned repos using commit, push, pull and merge ( ....), I
use http://www.sourcetreeapp.com.

For development I use Netbeans, which is git-aware
(https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-Develop).

You have to fork one of the repos, then clone this to your local system (either online or using e.g. sourcetree).
Then you make your changes to your local repo and produce pull requests (requests to merge your changes) against the original.

There are some good tutorials out there in the net, that explain the
basics.