[Question #228310]: X-Beta: TYPE command not translating graphics?

HI RaiMan,

I'm running a script in the X-Beta that was created in r930.
I'm using the TYPE command to locate and click an image on the UI (a text box) and then type in some text.
So in the X-Beta IDE the line looks like:
  type([image], "mytext")
In the .py file it looks like:
  type("imagename.png", "mytext")

When it is run in r930, Sikuli clicks in the UI properly and types the text.
[log] CLICK on (873,625)
[log] TYPE "mytext"

When it is run in X-Beta, Sikuli does not click in the UI, but instead types the name of the image file and then skips the text.
[log] TYPE "imagename.png"

One cosmetic item too.
After making a change in a script, if you click Run, a message appears "Some scripts are not saved yet!"
The "Run immediatly" button should be "Run immediately"

Hope these help.
Thanks for your work!
- Tom