Re: [Question #229144]: install sikuli on ubuntu 12.04

Southy posted a new comment:
Hi,

Not sure I can specify exactly what's is required - this is all
relatively new to me. My understanding is that Sikuli works at local
machine level only which does not lend itself to parallel processing of
test suites via remote machines (real or VMs)  which is what hub/grid
can do for you. I am currently using a single VM single threaded but I
would then not be able to use my workstation for anything else if using
Sikuli.

I have come across this partial solution but not proved it works (for me) yet.
https://github.com/enix12enix/sikuli-remote-control

Yes, this is Java - I had to pick a Webdriver binding and there is Java
expertise where I work.

Hope that helps,

Mark