Re: [Question #229366]: [1.0] Eclipse: Jython: Win32 - Native library could not be extracted nor found: VisionProxy

This is what I understand:
- You are scripting Jython in Eclipse
- You had a Sikuli-rc3 installation in C:/Program Files/Sikuli X
- your system path includes an entry C:/Program Files/Sikuli X/libs

- Then you downloaded and unzipped a Win32 package (I suppose it was
Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win32.zip, since the IDE is of value in some cases,
even if you do your scripting in Eclipse)

- you renamed C:/Program files/Sikuli X to C:/Program Files/Sikuli Y
- you copied the content of the unzipped folder to C:/Program Files/Sikuli X so the content among others now is:
C:/Program Files/Sikuli X/libs/... containing the new libs
C:/Program Files/Sikuli X/sikuli-script.jar

- with this, you are in a situation, where you should not have to change
anything to your Eclipse or system setup (Jython site-packages see
below)

- in Eclipse, I suppose you have C:/Program files/Sikuli X/sikuli-
script.jar in your class path

*** Jython site-packages
If the tests ran before with your Eclipse Jython setup, they should run now too.

Though C:/Jython v/Lib/Site packages/Sikuli X looks a bit strange, since the standard folder naming in a standard Jython setup is
<jython installation folder>/Lib/site-packages