[Question #229403]: sikuli guide import possible with 1.0?

is it possible to import the extensions guide with the may 22 release?

i've been curious about this functionality, but was unable to download the extensions from the server on the older sikuli to give it a shot (Tools -> Extensions on older version results in message 'Unable to load extensions from server: connection timed out')

i have an older guide.jar and guide.py and got this far -

load ("/Users/kevin/Downloads/SikuliGuide/guide.jar")
import guide
text("1369232123311.png", "This is Sikuli's logo")
show(5)

[error] script [ guidetest ] stopped with error in line 2
[error] ImportError ( cannot import name UnionScreen )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
1: __init__ (  ) File "/Users/kevin/Downloads/SikuliGuide/guide.jar/guide/guide.py", line 3, in

also, just wanted to say thanks for continuing to develop this very cool tool, we are just getting started with it for some front-end testing and we are finding it both useful and enjoyable to work with (just got chained sikuli tests working using sikuli on "server" to control start up and shutdown on vbox VM's also running sikuli for tests, neat!)