Re: [Question #229366]: [1.0] Eclipse: Jython: Win32 - Native library could not be extracted nor found: VisionProxy

Description changed to:
*** the problem

- there is an existing and working RC3 installation on Windows in C:\Program Files\Sikuli X
- the content of this folder is replaced with the stuff from Sikuli 1.0.0
- the standard usage works fine, but using Jython scripting in Eclipse (which works with the RC3 setup) produces the error

*** the solution

Just add in Eclipse -> Run -> Run Configurations -> Arguments the VM
argument

-Dsikuli.Home="C:\Program Files\Sikuli X"

**** I am using Eclipse IDE with Jython interpretor ****

I downloaded the libraries for the new IDE version Windows 32 bit this
morning.

1) I renamed all the previous version of Sikuli installation to Sikuli Y.
2) Copied the new libraries to program files and named Sikuli X.
3) Copied the new libraries to C:/Jython v/Lib/Site packages/Sikuli X

When I try running the tests I am getting the below error

*sys-package-mgr*: processing modified jar, 'C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar'
[error] org.sikuli.script.FileManager.loadLibrary: Native library could not be extracted nor found: VisionProxy

I can see the VisionProxy.dll inside the lib folder. The folder structure seems to be same as previous version.
I also tried the same steps using API version Windows 32 bit and get the same error. I have made no changes to environment variables as it is not required I guess.

Apart from above, I would like to know why we copy Sikuli X into site
packages folder in Jython lib.

I checked the readme.txt and this issue is mentioned :-) but libs and
sikuli and scripts are in the same directory

C:/Program files/Sikuli X/Sikuli-script.jar
C:/Program files/Sikuli X/libs/