[Question #229457]: AD Support and other nice features (Request)

Would it be possible to add some downloadable extensions to a future version?

Was thinking something like:
Win32py install (http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html)

Because if you have that installed (can't without a valid python dir, so it's beyond me to install it to a xp environment, with only sikuli on it.. ) you can use nice things like AD integration (http://timgolden.me.uk/python/active_directory.html) or pywinauto (https://code.google.com/p/pywinauto/downloads/list).

Also perhaps xlrd, xlutils and xlwt, (to read/write from excel sheets) as direct downloads via the tools-extensions menu, would be a nice thing.