[Question #229478]: Sikuli 1.0.0 Linux Jar file not compatible with Java 6

The new 1.0.0 Jar file fie linux 64 bit is not compatible with a Java 6 environment as it is built using java 7.  When loading the classes Java 6 reports "Unsupported major.minor version 51.0".  Could the JAR file be built using the option to be compatible with Java 6?

I know I could update my system to use Java 7 but that introduces a number of other issues.

Thanks.