[Question #229576]: Font Name settings

Hi all,

I have an IDE settings problem.
Through the IDE Preferences ("Text Editing" tab) I changed the Font name/Size.

The new Font/Size was not so comfortable to me, so I wanted to reset the IDE settings getting back to the default values.

Apparently, there's no (visible) way to do that in the GUI, so :

1) Where these settings are saved ?
If they are saved into a file, where can I find it ?
Can I simply remove this file and launch again the IDE (hoping it creates a new setting file with default values) ?

otherwise

2) Could someone pass me its Font/Size values

Thanks a lot,
Rayan