[Question #229884]: TypeError: org.python.proxies.sikuliwrapper$Region$3(): 1st arg can't be coerced to org.sikuli.script.Region, java.awt.Rectangle

Hello,

I have this strange problem , I have two methods in a class , in the first method i am trying to create an application instance and assign it to class memeber using self.appInst = App.Open("PATH TO APP") and then bring it to focus using self.appInst.focus();wait(2) . This works perfectly fine . In the next class method , i am trying to bring the application under test to focus using self.appInst.focus();wait(2) but in this case Sikuli is throwing the error

File "C:\jython2.5.3\Lib\site-packages\sikuli\Region.py", line 27, in __init__  JRegion.__init__(self, args[0])
TypeError: org.python.proxies.sikuliwrapper$Region$3(): 1st arg can't be coerced to org.sikuli.script.Region, java.awt.Rectangle

Am i missing something here ?

Moreover this piece of code was working allright with out any issues and I am getting this error all of a sudden now , I do not see any major change in the code except that i have added this piece of code in the second Method

def Method2(self,*args):

               self.appInst.focus(); wait(2)
               with Region(self.appInst.window()):
                         with Region("Send_Get_Sync_Area.PNG") as searchRegion:
                                   searchRegion.highlight(3)

                                    onChange(50, _checkForStatusChange)
                                    observe(background=True)

Note if i comment out the lines below everything works as expected