Re: [Question #229865]: Unnable to start Sikulli with Windows

Andre Carrier is still having a problem:
Hi there! Thanks for your reply. I'm running on Windows7 (64 bits). And
I need to download the Sikulli 32 bits?

The only sense it make to me is: that it goes in hand with your
prerequisite on windows was to have java 32 bites.

Please confirm again that for a Windows7 (64 bits): I need 32 bytes Sikulli.

*********
Other questions
****
1- Hence for windows no mather how many bite we need to use the 32 bytes?
2- 64 bytes only work with other OS like linux ?

Thans in advance and have a nice day.