[Question #229923]: Executable .skl in Sikuli IDE 1.0.0

I used to pack my .sikuli scripts into .skl file so I could execute through a simple double click when I have to re-run them.

As far as I understood, now with Sikuli IDE 1.0.0 it is not possible for .skl  to specify an executable as default to open with. It is only possible to run them from command line with sikuli-script.cmd -r.

Any other possibility?

Thanks